Here at Kid Made Modern, we've been spending the last few weeks learning what it means to be anti-racist and an ally to Black people. It is our responsibility to educate, learn, and grow with our own families and children. As crafters, sometimes the best way to express ourselves and teach our children is through creating art. We created a printable Black Lives Matter sign that you can make with your family as you talk through ways you can be an ally and fight racism. Hang the finished product in your window or use at a protest.
- Printable Letter Template
- Your Favorite Coloring Materials
- Poster Board
- 2 Fuzzy Sticks (optional)
Color in your printed letters from the provided template here.
2. Once your letters are all colored in, proceed to cut them out.
3. Layout your letters on your chosen poster board in order to ensure proper spacing.
4. Glue down each letter to your poster board and press down to make sure each letter is properly fastened
5. Add any other craft materials such as pom poms, fuzzy sticks, sequins, and glitter to your poster to jazz it up! We decided to use fuzzy sticks to create a heart.
and that's it! Once dried hang your poster up in a window or bring to a protest to show your support as an ally to fight racism.
Kid Made Modern is on a mission to create the next generation of creative thinkers. Learn more.