DIY: St Patrick's Day Pencil Toppers
Add a little luck of the Irish to your writing with these fun St. Patrick’s Day pencil toppers that you can make with supplies from our Arts and Crafts Library. Our kit has everything you need to make these simple pencil toppers, including shamrocks, rainbows and leprechauns!
1. To make a shamrock pencil topper, fold a green felt sheet in half and cut three hearts out of it.
2. Glue the hearts together to form a shamrock.
3. Create a stem for your shamrock by bending a fuzzy stick in half and twisting it around itself, leaving a little loop at the top.
4. Glue the stem to the back of the shamrock.
5. Glue the stem to the back of the shamrock.
You can create other types of shamrocks by cutting a fuzzy stick into thirds, bending each piece into a heart shape, and then gluing the hearts together to form a shamrock.
6. To create a leprechaun, cut a hat from the felt sheets and glue it on top of a wood disc, along with a pair of googly eyes and pom-pom nose.
7. To create a rainbow, string beads through a fuzzy stick and trim. Glue a pom-pom to each end of the rainbow. Wrap another fuzzy stick around the middle of the rainbow and twist around the pencil.
Shop Our Arts and Crafts Supply Library Here!
Kid Made Modern is on a mission to create the next generation of creative thinkers. Learn more.