Easter Egg Decoration DIY
Turn our Egg Painting Party Craft Kit into an eggcellent Easter decoration to display on a table or shelf in your home! No need to boil real eggs, the wood eggs in the kit won’t crack and will look good for many years to come. The kit comes with everything you need for this sparkly craft, just add construction paper.
-Heavy-duty construction paper
1. Start by painting one of the wood eggs with the paint provided in the craft kit.
2. Immediately after painting the egg, sprinkle it with glitter. The glitter will stick to the wet paint.
3. Repeat with each of the eggs, painting them a different color and sprinkling coordinating glitter on top.
4. Freehand cut the letters for “Easter” from a sheet of construction paper. Make the letters slightly smaller than the eggs.
5. Add a letter to the front of each egg with a dab of glue on the back. Let dry.
6. While the wood eggs stand up on their own, you can create a colorful base for each egg if you want by cutting a strip of construction paper and forming it into a ring. Glue the ring where it overlaps. Once the glue is dry, place an egg on top of the ring.
Mix up the colors of the eggs, letters, and bases for an extra sparkly Easter decoration!
Shop Our Egg Painting Party Here!
Post written by Haeley Giambalvo of Design Improvised, a website focused on easy DIY projects that make a big impact. Haeley loves transforming simple materials like pom-poms and pipe cleaners into cool kids projects or festive holiday crafts. Her colorful projects are perfect for the busy mom who wants to spend 30 minutes crafting by herself or getting creative with her kids. Haeley lives in San Antonio, TX along with her husband and two daughters Stella, 9, and Hazel, 7.
Learn How Your Lungs Work
Explore how your lungs work with this STEAM-approved DIY!
DIY Air Dry Clay Rainbows
Spread some colorful love with our DIY Air Dry Clay Rainbows!
Printable Happy Birthday Poster DIY
Get crafty and create a custom birthday sign for your next Birthday Party Parade