You will need: dye, ice cube trays, sandwich bags, cloth, a hammer, and a plain t-shirt.
Follow these steps:
• Mix dye according to instructions on package and pour into ice cube trays
• Once frozen, put ice cubes into sandwich bags
• Place cloth on top of bag and use the hammer to lightly hit the cubes until they are broken into ice chips
• Sprinkle the ice chips onto t-shirt
• Once cubes have melted, rinse and "set" per instructions on the dye package
Kid Made Modern is on a mission to create the next generation of creative thinkers. Learn more.