Mini DIY Pom Pom Maze
There is nothing better than helping kids create something they'll then spend additional time playing with! This Mini Pom Pom Maze uses our Go Wild Craft Kit and out-of-the-box thinking to do just that. Kids will design and create their own wild maze, which also happens to be a great on-the-go toy.
- Go Wild Craft Kit -- you'll use the box too!
- sturdy scissors
- hot glue gun (REMINDER: exercise precaution and supervise kids when using a hot glue gun)
1. Remove box top and cut maze pieces -- use a pair of sturdy scissors to cut off box top from kit. Cut smaller maze obstacle pieces out of top.
2. Glue main maze pieces -- use a hot glue gun to glue cardboard maze pieces into the bottom of the box. Focus on slanting the pieces to create a tricky path for the pom pom to travel through your maze. Space the pieces so your pom pom has enough room to travel (and fall through in some areas to make it more difficult!).
3. Add obstacle accessories -- pick out some of the fun accessories in the Go Wild Kit and add as extra obstacles throughout your maze. Play at home or take with you out into the wild!
* * *
Shop our Go Wild Craft Kit here!
Explore how your lungs work with this STEAM-approved DIY!
Spread some colorful love with our DIY Air Dry Clay Rainbows!
Get crafty and create a custom birthday sign for your next Birthday Party Parade