In collaboration with Handmade Charlotte.
Make your very own holly garland this holiday season using red pom poms and painted pasta shells! Perfect for decorating your tree or hanging from a mantle, this garland is quick, easy, and you only need a few supplies. Make a few extra bunches of holly to use as playful gift toppers or ornaments too!
What You Need:
Pom Pom Palooza
- Jumbo pasta shells
- Green acrylic paint
- Green embroidery thread
- Hot glue gun
1. Paint the jumbo pasta shells with green acrylic paint and let dry. Our garland of seven holly bunches used fourteen painted pasta shells.
2. Pick out the red pom poms from Pom Pom Palooza and arrange them into trios. Glue together with a hot glue gun.
3. Once the painted pasta shells are dry, hot glue them together in pairs so that the ends are touching.
4. Hot glue a trio of pom poms onto the end of each pasta pair.
5. Lay out the holly bunches so that the backside is facing up. Apply dots of hot glue onto the back of the shells and attach a length of green embroidery thread. Make sure to leave enough embroidery thread on the end to hang your garland!
* * *
* * *
Make your own Pasta Holly Garland using our Pom Pom Palooza!