Free Shipping on Orders $50+
Sign Up for Virtual Craft Camp
Stock Up & Save!
shop craft bundles
STEAM DIY Projects
New! Shop Spring Collection
Ingredients: 2 copper fuzzy sticks, 2 gold fuzzy sticks, silver washi tape,1 large copper pom pom, 1 small copper pom pom, 1 small copper paillette, 2 large gold paillettes, 4 sheets of copper sticker paper, 4 sheets of gold sticker paper, 2 small gold beads
1. Twist a fuzzy stick around your finger to form the neck.
2. Glue the small pompom to the top of the neck.
4. Bend a fuzzy stick to create legs. Glue the legs to the bottom of the body.
5. Cut a the paillettes in the shape of feet and glue to the ends of the legs.
6. Glue two small beads to the small pompom to create the eyes.
7. Cut a small palette into the shape of a beak and glue it to the face.
8. Bend a fuzzy stick in half and bend it again in the middle to create a wing shape. Glue the first wing to the body.
9. Bend and attach the second wing to the body.
10. Fold a piece of washi tape in half and trim it into the shape of a bowtie. Glue the bowtie into place.
11. Cut a large feather shape out of a piece of sticker paper.
12. Use your first feather as a template to cut out seven more feathers.
13. Arrange the feathers in a fan shape and glue the body. Gobble, gobble!
Use the Metal Mash Up, Sparkle Stash and Bright Bundle Kits to create an array of terrific turkey’s for your holiday table!
Kid Made Modern is on a mission to create the next generation of creative thinkers. Learn more.
DIY Egg Carton Snake
Take a Micro-Hike
Mini Macrame and Plants with Tessa from Shop Studio Jane
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing
Sign up for our newsletter and receive 15% OFF your next order and other exclusive offers!
*By completing this form you're signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time.