Free Priority Shipping Today Only no minimum purchase
At Thanksgiving, everyone brings something to the table! Watch our DIY video and try your hand at making a glamorous side dish of Turkey Table Toppers featuring our new Metal Mash-Up case.
Ingredients: 2 copper fuzzy sticks, 2 gold fuzzy sticks, silver washi tape,1 large copper pom pom, 1 small copper pom pom, 1 small copper paillette, 2 large gold paillettes, 4 sheets of copper sticker paper, 4 sheets of gold sticker paper, 2 small gold beads
1. Twist a fuzzy stick around your finger to form the neck.
2. Glue the small pompom to the top of the neck.
3. Glue the large pompom to the bottom of the neck to form the body.
4. Bend a fuzzy stick to create legs. Glue the legs to the bottom of the body.
5. Cut a the paillettes in the shape of feet and glue to the ends of the legs.
6. Glue two small beads to the small pompom to create the eyes.
7. Cut a small palette into the shape of a beak and glue it to the face.
8. Bend a fuzzy stick in half and bend it again in the middle to create a wing shape. Glue the first wing to the body.
9. Bend and attach the second wing to the body.
10. Fold a piece of washi tape in half and trim it into the shape of a bowtie. Glue the bowtie into place.
11. Cut a large feather shape out of a piece of sticker paper.
12. Use your first feather as a template to cut out seven more feathers.
13. Arrange the feathers in a fan shape and glue the body. Gobble, gobble!
Use the Metal Mash Up, Sparkle Stash and Bright Bundle Kits to create an array of terrific turkey’s for your holiday table!