- The All About Series celebrates and demystifies crafting techniques and art materials. All About Embroidery features easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions of the basic stitches and embroidery with very unusual results.
- Includes 9 fun projects
- Projects range from spider web-embroidered sweatshirt to yarn-embroidered pegboard wall hanging
- All projects are perfect for first time embroiderers
- Perfect for kids of all ages
- Makes a great gift for kids and their parents
- Check out the other books in our All About Series, including: Collage, Dye and Fabric Printing
- 29 pages