DIY 3D Greeting Card
Posted on By AKM
SAVE 80% SALE ITEM
Find yourself with a last minute need for a fabulous greeting card? Our Smarts + Crafts Bright Bundle can help you whip up a custom 3D card lickety split that has your message jumping off the card. Read on to see how you can make a card for any occasion.
- Smarts + Crafts Bright Bundle
- Medium weight card stock
- Craft needle
- Hot glue gun (REMINDER: exercise precaution and supervise kids when using a hot glue gun)
1. Create card base -- fold the piece of card stock in half and then trim to your desired size.
2. Add words -- write a message on the front of the card using duct tape or fold fuzzy sticks into letters and glue on using hot glue gun. Don't worry about getting the letters perfect—it looks best a little wonky.
3. Finish with accessories -- try sewing decorative touches with the craft needle and nylon cord (tape end tail of cord onto inside of card to hold it on). You can also glue or sew poms on the front or try gluing some neon sequins. Make it yours!
When you're done, try our DIY Envelope tutorial to deliver your custom card!
* * *
Shop our Smarts + Crafts Bright Bundle here!
* * *