Ingredients: 8 Purple Sparkle Fuzzy Sticks, 6 Blue Sparkle Fuzzy Sticks, 4 Purple Sparkle Beads, Iridescent White Cording
1. Twist the ends of two blue sparkle fuzzy sticks together tightly.
2. Gently curve the connected fuzzy sticks until the two ends meet. Form a circle by twisting the ends together tightly.
3 & 4. Take one of the four remaining fuzzy sticks and attach one end to the circle you created. Curve this fuzzy stick in an arch and attach the other end to the opposite side of circle.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 with the last three blue fuzzy sticks, crossing the arches in the center to create a sturdy dome.
6. Wrap the white cording over your fingers five times to create a large loop.
7. Snip the top of the loop to create a cluster of “tentacles”.
8. Apply a small amount of hot glue to the end of the tentacles and wait for it to almost completely dry before using your fingers to pinch the glue and the tentacles together.
9. Glue the pinched-together tentacles into the inside of the dome, right where the fuzzy sticks cross in the center.
10. Snake one of the purple sparkle fuzzy sticks over and under your fingers to create a wavy “tentacle”.
11. Repeat step 10 with all seven of the remaining tentacles.
12. Top four of the wavy tentacles with a single purple sparkle bead, pulling the bead down slightly onto the tentacle.
13. Attach the wavy tentacles so that they hang down from the blue dome, twisting the top of the tentacle onto the circle base in between each arching blue fuzzing stick. Every other wavy tentacle should have a purple sparkle bead at the top.
14. Cut a decent-sized loop from the white cording.
15. Apply a small amount of hot glue to the ends of the loop and wait for it to almost completely dry before using your fingers to pinch them together.
16. Glue to the loop to the top of your jellyfish and use it to hang your new ornament on your Christmas tree!
* * *
* * *
Ready to make your own? Shop our Smarts + Crafts Sparkle Stash here!